12 THREADS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last updated: Jan 8, 2018
12 Threads knows that you care how information about you is used and shared,
and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does 12 Threads Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually
improve your shopping experience at 12 Threads. Here are the types of information we gather.
What About Cookies?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store most information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way with the exception of credit card information. We will NOT store any credit card information on our website at any time. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses 12 Threads.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from 12 Threads if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact us.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does 12 Threads Share the Information It Receives?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide customized features.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies, if and when used, allow you to take full advantage of some of 12 Threads' features.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business,
and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer
information only as described below and with subsidiaries 12 Threads, Inc.
controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices
at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of 12 Threads customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the event that 12 Threads, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of 12 Threads and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply any additional agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of 12 Threads, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We NEVER store any credit card information on the web for any of our customers
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such 12 Threads features as joining our mailing list.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact us.
If you choose to visit 12 Threads, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Illinois. If you have any concern about privacy at 12 Threads, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
We may contract with online partners to help manage and optimize our Internet business and communications. We may use the services of a marketing company to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our website. To do this, we may use website beacons and cookies to track trends on how the site is used and where our customers go. By supplementing our records, this information helps us understand what kinds of customers our site attracts, which of our products most interest our customers, and what kinds of offers our customers like to see. Although our marketing company may log the information coming from our website on our behalf, we require that all outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations in the agreements.
When you visit 12 Threads, LLC. or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of 12 Threads, LLC. or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of 12 Threads, LLC. and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of 12 Threads, LLC. or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
12 THREADS, and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks of 12 Threads, LLC. in the United States and other countries. FIND YOUR STYLE, and other 12 Threads graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of 12 Threads, LLC. 12 Threadsí trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not 12 Threads, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits 12 Threads. All other trademarks not owned by 12 Threads or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by 12 Threads or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
12 Threads, LLC. grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of 12 Threads, LLC. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of 12 Threads, LLC. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of 12 Threads, LLC. and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing 12 Threadsí name or trademarks without the express written consent of 12 Threads, LLC.. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by 12 Threads, LLC. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of 12 Threads, LLC. so long as the link does not portray 12 Threads, LLC., its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any 12 Threads, LLC. logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Parties other than 12 Threads, LLC. operate stores, may provide services, or sell product lines on this site. In addition, we may provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. 12 Threads, LLC. does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY 12 THREADS, LLC. ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. 12 THREADS, LLC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, 12 THREADS, LLC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. 12 THREADS, LLC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITíS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM 12 THREADS, LLC. ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. 12 THREADS, LLC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting 12 Threads, LLC., you agree that the laws of the state of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and 12 Threads, LLC. or its affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to 12 Threads, LLC. or to products you purchase through 12 Threads, LLC. shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Burr Ridge, Illinois, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate 12 Threads, LLC.'s intellectual property rights, 12 Threads, LLC. may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Illinois, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
12 Threads, LLC.
10s647 Glenn Drive
Burr Ridge, IL 60527